LEGAL INFORMATION LSSIYCE
In accordance with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSIYCE), ANODIME SL with CIF B65686255 and registered office at C/ Llobregat, 21, 08291 Ripollet (Barcelona) and email email@example.com, states that they are your property:
– The domain www.anodime.com
– The profiles and page in the following:
That ANODIME SL is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 42907, Folio 194, Sheet nº B-418473, 1st Inscription
ANODIME SL cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect or illicit use of the information that appears on its web pages or online presence in the various social networks. Within the limits established by law, ANODIME SL assumes no responsibility for the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and precision of the data or information contained in its Internet pages.
The contents and information of the Internet pages and social networks of ANODIME SL prepared by duly qualified professionals for the exercise of their profession. However, the contents and information do not bind the aforementioned, nor do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, since it is merely a service offered for informational and informative purposes.
The Internet pages and social networks of ANODIME SL may contain links to other third-party pages. Therefore, it cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third-party pages. The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and other content included in this website are the exclusive property of ANODIME SL or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of ANODIME SL.
In the same way, reserves the right to withdraw access to the portal without prior notice to any user who contravenes the provisions of this legal notice.
The user must have her profile on social networks to be able to interact with ANODIME SL and accept the relationship with our social network. If it is executed in this way, ANODIME SL will have access to the user’s profile in accordance with the parameters stipulated by the social network itself and will be able to interact with it by sending messages, publications, participation in contests and raffles. If the user does not want ANODIME SL to be able to access his profile or interact with him, it will be necessary to disassociate himself from the profile by ceasing to follow or eliminate ANODIME SL as a friend, follower or user.
The actions carried out by ANODIME SL may have an informative and/or advertising nature of its services or products, considering that the social network is an advertising medium, under the responsibility of ANODIME SL in terms of publications and communications made by these online media. .
The participation of users in contests, promotions or raffles will imply that the user accepts the legal bases of this contest, promotion or raffle that will be published in the reference social network at the appropriate time and with their participation it will imply that the user has accepted the themselves.
Users are reminded that the publications they make on social networks will be under their responsibility and it will be necessary for them to respect the legislation and the rights of third parties that may affect, with special relevance, the rights of intellectual property, data protection and privacy. own image of third parties, as well as the rules of the social networks that appear in the following links:
Instagram : https://help.instagram.com/
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
By virtue of the personal data protection regulations, you hereby authorize the personal data provided to be incorporated into files under the responsibility of ANODIME SL and address at C/ Llobregat 21, 08291 Ripollet (Barcelona):
- If they are treated in our social networks, in accordance with the above, they will be incorporated into the Social Networks and Marketing file, in order to manage the information and data obtained from the interaction of the users of these networks with the profiles/ entity page. These data will be kept as long as the legitimate interest that allowed their treatment is maintained.
- S’ils sont traités sur nos réseaux sociaux, conformément à ce qui a été détaillé ci-dessus, ceux-ci seront intégrés au fichier Réseaux sociaux et marketing, afin de gérer les informations et données obtenues à partir de l’interaction des utilisateurs de ces réseaux avec les profils. / page entité. Ces données seront conservées tant que l’intérêt légitime qui a permis leur traitement est maintenu.
In any case, you can indicate the revocation of the consent given, if this was the basis that legitimized the transaction.
Treatment or exercise the rights provided:
- Accès : l’intéressé a le droit de savoir si le responsable traite ses données personnelles et, le cas échéant, il a le droit d’accéder à ces données, ainsi que d’obtenir des informations sur les traitements effectués.
- Rectification: It is linked to the character of inaccuracy or incompleteness of the data. The interested party has the right to rectify their inaccurate personal data and to have their incomplete personal data completed.
- Deletion: The interested party has the right to obtain the deletion of their personal data («right to be forgotten»), when these are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, the consent on which the treatment was based is revoked, the The interested party opposes the treatment, the data has been unlawfully processed, must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation or has been obtained in relation to the offer of services of the information society aimed at minors.
- Limitation of the treatment: it is a right of the interested person consisting of marking their personal data conserved in order to limit the treatment in the future. The limitation of treatment means that, at the request of the interested party, their indicated personal data is no longer processed.
- Opposition: the interested party has the right to oppose the processing of their data when it is based on some specific assumptions and a reason related to their personal situation is invoked.
- Data portability: the interested party has the right to receive their personal data provided to the data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if it is based on consent or a contract or when the treatment is carried out by means automated.
- Not to be the subject of automated individual decisions: the interested party has the right not to be the subject of a decision based on the automated processing of their data, including the creation of profiles that produce legal effects on them or that affect them negatively.
These requests must be made at C/ Llobregat, 21, 08291 Ripollet (Barcelona) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, you can also file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website is owned by ANODIME SL. The intellectual property rights and the exploitation and reproduction rights of this website, its pages, its presence on social networks, screens, the information they contain, their appearance and design, as well as the links (“hyperlinks”) established from it to other web pages of any affiliated center or dependent body, are the exclusive property of the latter unless expressly stated otherwise.
All names, designs and/or logos, as well as any product or service offered and reflected on this website, are trademarks duly registered by ANODIME SL by its subsidiaries and/or controlled companies or by third parties.
Any improper use of the same by persons other than its legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of the latter may be reported and prosecuted by all existing legal means in the Spanish and/or community legal system.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by any person who accesses this page, ANODIME SL not being responsible for the use that the user may carry out in this regard, being the only responsibility on His person.
Only for personal and private use it is allowed to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website and social networks. It is prohibited to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, content or warnings of this website without the prior written authorization of ANODIME SL.
ANODIME SL does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the medium on which the software is recorded. ANODIME SL owns all industrial and intellectual property rights, including the software. If the user transfers software from this website to his terminal, he will not be able to dissect for his study and decompile, translate the version of the original object code or its language to another code or language.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are governed by Spanish Legislation, with the Spanish Courts and Tribunals being competent to hear any questions that may arise regarding their interpretation, application and compliance. The user, by virtue of his acceptance of the general conditions contained in this legal notice and whenever this submission is possible, expressly waives any jurisdiction that, by application of the current Civil Procedure Law, may correspond to him.